Sodium Percarbonate dissolves into water rapidly to release oxygen and provides powerful cleaning, bleaching, stain removal and deodorising capabilities. It is a kind of new high effective bleaching raw material for detergent, Sodium Percarbonate also is a disinfecting agent.
Sodium Percarbonate is a multi-purpose powder used in deck, carpet, household and laundry cleaning products. Also, used as a home brewing equipment cleaner and a mild no-rinse sanitiser.
Sodium Percarbonate gradually decomposes into non-toxic, environmentally safe, food grade elements. It decomposes into oxygen, sodium carbonate and water.
Can also be referred to as:
- Oxygen Bleach
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxhydrate
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Sodium Carbonate
Suggested Uses of Sodium Percarbonate
- Home brewing equipment cleaner
- No-rinse sanitiser
- Filter cleaner
- Effective sanitiser
- Appearance: Pearls, Beads, Prill
- Colour: White
- Eco friendly, biodegradable, environmentally safe
- Colour and fabric safe
Sodium Percarbonate in resealable buckets.
Warning And First aid Measures
- Oxidizer – keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/smoking/hot surfaces.
- Do not mix with combustibles
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage – Rinse skin and eyes continuously if in contact
- Do not breathe dust, fume,gas,vapours,spray
- Wear protective gloves, clothing, eye protection, face protection
- If swallowed, rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting
- If inhaled, remove victim to fresh air
- Store locked up
- Dispose of container accordingly
If any above the above should occur please seek medical advice.
Specification: 1.3Kg Sodium Percarbonate Tub Laundry Cleaner Home Brew Sanitiser Oxygen Bleach