The Bosch Universal Vac 15 Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
The Bosch Universal Vac 15 achieves best results whatever the material; coarse dirt in the workshop, fine dust at home, or water in the cellar. All the accessories you need during extraction are quickly to access at all times, while the cable and hose can be efficiently stored away. For direct dust extraction, many Bosch Home and Garden power tools can be connected to the vacuum cleaner using the universal adapter. The builtin cartridge filter facilitates both wet and dry extraction without having to change the filter. Optimum 15litre capacity for daytoday work. Blowing function for enclosed spaces or for blowing leaves. Allows you to work flexibly even in hardtoreach places thanks to the narrow crevice nozzle and 2.2 metrelong hose.
- Work cleanly The UniversalVac 15 helps you work in your workshop in a clean way that does not impact your health. Thanks to the universal adapter, the vacuum cleaner can be connected to many current Bosch Green DIY power tools. In this way, dust is extracted before you can inhale it.
- Easy to transport Its ergonomic carrying handle and low weight ensure that UniversalVac 15 is easy and practical to transport. The vacuum cleaner can also be practically stored, as its hose, power cable and accessories can all be attached to the device itself.
- For a wide range of applications The UniversalVac 15 does not only play to its strengths in the workshop. As it is both a wet and dry vacuum cleaner, it can be used for a variety of tasks. Liquids are no problem for the vacuum cleaner. The container is also impactresistant and will not rust.
- Powerful vacuuming The UniversalVac 15 excels thanks to its high suction power. You can use it for both dry and wet cleaning tasks throughout your home without having to change filters thanks to the use of cartridge filters.
- Practical blast air function The UniversalVac 15 is not only good for vacuuming; it also comes with a practical blast air function in addition to its standard suction function.
- Practical accessories You can clean larger areas using the floor nozzle with the wet/dry insert. The extralength crevice nozzle is ideal for hardtoreach areas. The cartridge filter is easy to clean, while the paper filter bag is simple to replace.
- Power input: 1000 W
- Volume: 15 L
- Airflow: 65 L/s
- Suction power: 240 mbar
- Weight: 6.9 kg
Scope of supply
- Bosch Universal Vac 15
- Floor nozzle (2609256F21)
- Rubber lip/ brush insert (2609256F23),
- Crevice nozzle (2609256F26)
- 2 extraction pipes, 0.5 m each
- Diameter 35 mm (2609256F27)
- Extraction adapter (2609256F28)
- 2.2 m hose, diameter 35 mm (2609256F29)
- Handle (2609256F31)
- Paper filter bag (2609256F32)
- Filter (2609256F35)
- Prefilter (2609256F41)
Built in cartridge filter facilitates both wet and dry extraction
Allows you to work flexibly even in hard to reach places
Cable and hose can be efficiently stored away
Optimum 15 litre capacity for day to day work
Blowing function for enclosed spaces or for blowing leaves
Specification: Bosch Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner with Blowing Function Universal Vac 15 (1000 Watt, 15 Litre, in Box)